Property Owners Association Sponsored Functions:
Annual Community Events:
Toy Parade-Every December - Scheduled for December 10, 2016
Childrens Halloween Party
Easter Egg Hunt
The Mavericks: Spruce Creek's fabulous Aerobatic Team, with Team Leader Bob Gandt (husband of Broker Anne Busse-Gandt), Jim Weldon, Ron Keilin & Jim Calhoun. Click here for AOPA video.
More Great Photos of The Mavericks by Gary Rosier for Flying Mazagine.
Restaurants in the Fly-In:
- Spruce Creek Country Club http://sprucecreekgolf.com
Excellent food at lunch and dinner
A great choice for breakfast, lunch, dinner and home delivery!
- Clubs and Groups:
- Children’s Recreation - Parties and activities for children
- Flying Club - Open to all interested in aviation. Annual dues are $10 per family. The Club sponsors weekly fly-outs for breakfast, dinner/ speaker meetings, weekend trips and the annual Toy Parade
- Garden & Nature Club - Lunch speaker meetings and periodic trips to points of interest. Sponsor of Spruce Creek beautification projects
- Lunch Bunch - Ladies luncheon group meets every third Monday of the month to socialize and explore different area restaurants
- Mah-jongg - Beginners and experienced players
- Puzzle Library - Jigsaw puzzle lending library
- Quilting Group
- Reading Group - Regular discussion meetings
- Referral Service - For jobs you need done
- RV Club - Organized trips and events
- Sunday Bikers - Meet at 8 a.m. at Downwind Cafe. Motorcycle on country roads to breakfast
- Support Service Network - Assistance in time of crisis, illness or bereavement; shopping, preparing meals and housing to out-of-town family members. Support Service also offers items for parties (tables, chairs, etc.), children’s equipment for young visitors- free of charge (donations are welcome)
- Under the Tree - Informal gathering (hangar flying) each Saturday morning 10 - noon, under ‘the tree’ adjacent to the runway at the end of Cessna Boulevard. Ask about GAGGLE FLIGHT - formation flying to brunch!
- WOW - Women of Wings - For ladies of all ages to learn about and participate in aviation!
Spruce Creek Property Owners Association
POA Board - Membership is elected to a two- year term.
- Airport Authority
- Architectural Review
- Budget & Finance
- Children’s Recreation
- Community Relations
- Public Works
- Safety & Security
- Update (Newsletter)
SC POA annual assessment is $1,400.00
POA provides 24-hour security and the maintenance of the common areas
Channel 2 - SC cable channel with information about community events & meetings, classified ads, country club news, etc..
http://www.scpoa.com - SC POA.web page .
Update - a monthly newsletter published by the POA.
SC Directory - published by the POA
SC POA Office Hours:
Mon & Tue 8 - 4, Wed 8 - 5, Thur. & Fri 8 - 3.
- 24-hour guarded entrance
- Roving security patrol
- Front Gate Policy:
When you expect guests after 7:00 p.m., please call the front gate and give them your guests’ name. They will not be permitted to enter the property until you can be contacted at your residence.
Note: Trucks& commercial vehicles must use the back gate
- Windsock Park - Adjacent to the Runway, a popular gathering place “under the Tree
- Overlook Park - Picnic shelter overlooking Spruce Creek river and a 1,000 foot nature walk to a canoe dock and a separate fishing dock. Spruce Creek flows through a beautiful cypress and pine forest with sawgrass flatlands, on to the inter-coastal waterway and out to the ocean at Ponce Inlet. Also in Overlook Park is our new Spruce Creek Memorial.
- Landing Pad - Children's Playground and Recreation Area
© 2017 Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors. All rights reserved. Information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes from the Daytona Beach Area Association of Realtors and the Broker Reciprocity Program.sm. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than are marked with the BR logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers are advised to confirm all items. Information last updated on 2017-06-28.
Dont Miss a New Listing Again!
Already registered? Login
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer.
Save your favorite listings and searches. Also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free!
*Contact Information NOT Shared*
204 Cessna Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32128